Friday, September 4, 2009

Time for Kids

Hey fellow moms (and dads)!

A couple of days ago my daughter, Alexandra, brought home a Time for Kids magazine. I thought it was great that she started getting involved in the news on her own. When she finished the article I thought it was so adorable when she asked for more. Unfortunately, I had no way of getting her another TFK magazine, but I did come across timeforkids.com.

On the site, you can select the articles by age, print out worksheets, or even sign up for a home subscription. Maybe I'm a bit cheap, but I didn't choose to sign up. My only problem with the site is that when you first visit, a pop-up is the first thing you see and it immediately asks you to subscribe. Regardless of that issue, TimeforKids.com has become a Media Mommy staple and top pick.

Cheers!

-Media Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment